CD1 = 25 Integrated Elementary Lesson Plans
I WANT TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH YOU! I wrote 25 complete PROFESSIONAL LESSON PLANS ON A CD! Pop in the CD and everything is there, ready to teach!
IT PAYS FOR ITSELF!
The lessons are organized by grade level and written on an Integrated Lesson Template which includes:
CD1 The Lesson Plans
* Bunny Cakes - Active Listening and sequencing
* Compare and Contrast with Daisy and Ping
* Strega Nona Character Web
* What is That Called? Proper terms of computer hardware
* What is in This Library Anyways? A to Z in the Library
* I am an Index! Learning an "Index" rap and using an Index.
* Who are You? Writing buddy biographies and using WORD
* Do I know my Computer? Computer parts drag and drop quiz (online)
* Let's play "Typos" - a modified Bingo game
* Simple Machines - a collaborative project
* All Fingers on Deck! - proper hand position and correct fingering activity
* Alphaboxes with Rumpelstiltskin
* Elements of a Folktale
* Ooh! La! La! Cinquain poetry!
* Story Pyramid with The Rough Face Girl
* I Didn't Know That! Using the Almanac
* Fables - Old and New
* That's Capital! A City Report Using Wikipedia
* Evaluating a Website
* Techno Terms Researching terms online
* Stamps are Exciting! Researching archived stamps online and WORD
* Pets Galore! Using EXCEL and making a colored chart
* Now I Know! WORD icons and what they mean Online and WORD
* The Thesaurus meets Mother Goose Online and WORD
* Elements of Folktales with How the Rabbit Lost his Tail
Just $14.99 (free s/h) for a CD packed with 25 GREAT lesson plans and activities!
What is your time worth?If you do not want to use PayPal, send a check or money order for $14.99 US to:
4754 Austin Trace, Zionsville, IN 46077
FREE LESSON PLAN